Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Natasha's News 3

Hello, everyone. Your free meal at McDudu or Gerber Cafe will be on January 8. For those of you coming to my birthday, it will be a very special birthday. First everyone will come to my place, the royal palace. Then we will go eat at the Baby Diner. Finally we will come back to the royal palace and watch a movie in the theater hall. Still at my palace, just in a different room. Then you will all go home in your carriages. I was hoping also, other than the spies to have a few people to take care of the fairies-make their food and find more homes for them. Near Lake Mairie are where the fairy homes are supposed to be. In Lake Mairie, the mermaids have lots of work to do because of our amount of water this year. They need a little help in giving us some more water. Anyone who does any of these jobs will get a (fake) hundred dollar bill. Some of you have decorated ones and have seen it before. I am sorry I didn't do my countdown like I said. I got a little busy with my royal problems like not having any spies, fairies, and mermaids.

No comments:

Post a Comment