Saturday, March 21, 2009

Natasha's News 4

Hi everyone!

I have an announcement to make. In Natwal we are opening a new restaurant. It's called The Baby Bottle Cafe. It is also a daycare for adults who want to be like kids again. I'm not sure it will be a big success. But it is there, just in case. So if you'll want a job there, I'll give you extra money for all the time you are there getting bored. But if it is a success you will have only the pay for that. Again, if it isn't a success, then I'll give extra money. And if you think I'm giving you money for nothing, I'll offer jobs at the palace to whoever that works there that want it. By the way, ever since we moved from earth to start Natwal, the perfect, magical world to be in, we have promised the earthlings to watch out and care for them. So tomorrow we will get our spies there to see how it is going and help in anyway possible, with all our powerful, well-used magic.

I hope everyone is doing well!
-Natasha:)

P.S. Since I have tried many and failed may times to have a fixed time to when I write this, please check any time you have to see if it's new. My problem in writing at a fixed time, is that I am very busy with the royal duties as the real king is too baby to rule. Once again, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment